Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sweet November

I LOVE looking at this calendar on MapMyRun!   It's a great way to see what I've done day-to-day, and it helps to keep me motivated when I see my total miles run/walked and the calories burned.  I'm a visual person, so this is perfect for me!


The crazy thing is that when I look back on November, I feel like I could have/should have done a lot more!  December is going to be even worse since I took last week off in an effort to keep myself healthy.  I keep forgetting that I actually did walk last Monday (it may have been Tuesday??.  Feels like FOREVER ago!  But the good news is that I'm healthy!  I was a little stuffy last night after my run, but today I feel fine, so I keep crossing my fingers that I stay healthy!  Lots and lots of fluids and Emergen-C for the next 6 weeks!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and keep up the good work! Look for some upcoming challenges from us to keep you motivated over the next few months.

    Cheers,

    Carter @mapmyrun

    ReplyDelete